Invisalign is a type of orthodontic procedure which specializes in fixing dental conditions such as misalignment, malocclusion, crowding, and gapped teeth. Traditional orthodontic treatments have metal brackets and wires which can be unpleasant to wear and to look at. But with Invisalign, it provides a more discrete and comfortable treatment by using thermoplastic materials that gradually moves the teeth to its correct position. Dental Town offers Invisalign service that helps patients in achieving favorable results more discretely and comfortably.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a specific brand of clear aligner that is custom-made to correctly position the teeth gradually without using metal brackets and wires. The basis for Invisalign are the conventional braces, but it did not only focus on positioning the teeth it also provides a more convenient and comfortable experience for the whole duration of the treatment.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign essentially works like traditional braces to realign and fix the form of the teeth without the use of metal brackets and wires. Invisalign Aligners are made of clear acrylic or plastic materials that fit correctly and tightly in the teeth to get the desired result.
- It lessens self-consciousness and discomfort by opting to a more discrete appliance than having metal wires and braces that usually cause anxiety and loss of confidence.
- You can enjoy eating without any restrictions with Invisalign. Since it is removable, you can enjoy eating the food which is usually restricted to metal braces since it can get caught or stuck in the wires causing it hard to clean.
- It provides convenience to the patients since there is no need for more dental visits for the adjustments like tightening of the metal braces. Invisalign aligner trays are provided to the patient beforehand that should be switched every two weeks by themselves. Scheduling an appointment once every four to six months with a dentist is for the evaluation of the effect of Invisalign to the alignment of the teeth.
- When it comes to the care of Invisalign, it does not require any expensive or special solutions. It is necessary to use a soft-bristled toothbrush for cleaning to avoid any scratches on the surface. You can also wear Invisalign during sleep which can help with Bruxism or excessive teeth grinding and clenching during sleep.
Invisalign is an innovation in the field of orthodontics which can help patients especially those who are conscious of their looks. With the benefits, it makes Invisalign ideal for people who want straighter and healthier teeth that can be achieved comfortably and conveniently.
Aim for a better and brighter smile with our Invisalign Service in Oakbrook Terrace, Book your appointment with us at Dental Town. We are located at 17W679 Roosevelt Rd., Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181.